Be it the very latest information or dialogue with experts, Cleanzone's array of events and top themes offers you the opportunity to broaden and deepen your cleanroom expertise.
Top Themes Cleanzone 2018
The trade fair will be addressing safety and security in cleanrooms, with a particular focus on such things as digital access controls and counterfeit protection. Thanks to biotechnology and genetic engineering, the use of targeted therapies and custom diagnostics is becoming ever more common. The demands placed on cleanrooms by modern and personalised medicine and medical technology products are another top theme at the trade fair. In addition, aspects such as the simulation of cleanroom processes and the use of the BIM method to plan production facilities will be discussed at Cleanzone 2018. By visualising airflows before construction has started, it is possible to identify sources of contamination in advance and take appropriate steps. Throughout all the themes, events and exhibitor presentations, two key drivers of innovation are evident: digitisation and energy-efficiency.
Cleanzone Conference: The ultimate in cleanroom expertise
At the Cleanzone Conference, you can find out how to plan, build and operate your cleanroom reliably and efficiently. High-calibre speakers from industry, science and research will be providing information on the current status of technology and standards. Examples of applications offer you a view of what modern production under cleanroom conditions can look like. The range of topics to be covered is determined by a congress panel in conjunction with ReinraumAkademie and Messe Frankfurt.
The conference is divided into four modules:
- Cleanroom for Life
– Cleanroom technology basics, standards and guidelines for cleanroom operation
– Staff skills and training, requirements for cleanroom cleaning and verifiability
- Upgrade your cleanroom efficiency
– Modern and flexible design and planning for cleanroom construction
– Dealing with contamination: AMC, particles and micro-organisms
- Clean Life Sciences – The next level
– From ideal project structure to process simulation
– Disinfection requirements for cleanrooms: Challenges in the fields of pharmaceuticals and medical technology
- Cleanroom: Modeling the future
– Building Information Modelling (BIM)
– Cleanroom trends 2020+, challenges involved in the isolated observation of clean processes, innovative concepts
Conference topics and lectures are being selected by an international jury for their topicality, scientific expertise and relevance.
- Frank Duvernell (ReinraumAkademie, Deutschland)
- Prof. Gernod Dittel (Dittel Engineering, Deutschland)
- Conor Murray (Irish Cleanrooms Society/ICS, Dublin, Irland)
- Dipl.-Phys. Thomas Wollstein (Verband Deutscher Ingenieure/VDI, Deutschland)
- Koos Agricola (VCCN, Niederlanden)
Cleanzone Plaza: The stage for pioneering developments
- What are the markets of the future?
- Who are the nominees for the Cleanroom Award?
- Which innovative products are being showcased by the industry?
- Experience lots of free exhibitor presentations and talks right at the heart of the trade fair.
As an exhibitor at Cleanzone, you have the opportunity to use the Cleanzone Plaza to draw the attention of international trade visitors to your products and presentations. Take advantage of this chance to raise your company’s profile. Book a 30-minute slot at Cleanzone Plaza for EUR 360.00.
Exclusive for Exhibitor: Shine the spotlight on your company, your innovations and your ideas – in an ideal location right at the heart of the trade fair: With Cleanzone Plaza, we can provide your company with an additional high-profile opportunity to introduce itself to an international group of professionals.
Cleanroom Talks: Discussions with experts
Cleanroom Media invites you to discuss the latest trends in the cleanroom industry with experts in a small, personal group. Get answers to the specific questions that matter for your production.
The CleanroomAward is aimed at companies, organisations, scientific institutions and individual persons.
ReinraumAkademie is looking for groundbreaking advances with regard to innovation, sustainability and efficiency. An international jury from the fields of Research and Teaching as well as Practitioners will select the five most advanced concepts. These are then presented during the Cleanzone. The best innovation will be chosen by visitors to the trade fair.
Deadline: 31 July 2018
- Prof. Gernod Dittel
- Egon Buchta
- Frank Duvernell
- Dr. Roy Fox
- Prof. Dr. Gerhard Winter
- Josef Ortner
In an industry as dynamic as cleanroom technology, where new requirements are the order of the day, it is extremely important that there be an active exchange between research, development and application. At the ‘Cleanzone Campus research institutes and universities present their projects and findings. The list of institutions that have already signed on includes Albstadt-Sigmaringen University, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation (IPA), Hermann-Rietschel-Institut at the Technical University of Berlin and OTH – Technical University of Applied Sciences, Amberg-Weiden.