Become an exhibitor at Cleanzone.
Your advantages as an exhibitor:
- Meet decision-makers from around the world.
- Tap new markets for your innovations.
- Get new customers from every industry whose processes require contamination control.
+++ New! Free right of cancellation: In order to enable you to prepare for this year’s fair with peace of mind and no risk also in the current situation, we offer you a free right of cancellation for your exhibition space until 3 September 2021. +++
Cleanzone exhibitorsThese exhibitors took part in Cleanzone from 2017 to 2020 (PDF)
As an exhibitor at Cleanzone you have the choice between our all-inclusive stand packages or your own stand design.
Cleanzone 24. + 25. November 2021 at hall 1.2
From 2021: Discover the Cleanzone City
The Cleanzone Hall is being planned in the district and is called:
- Architecture, Planning, Engineering
- Construction, Building Technology, Material Delivery
- Inward Transfer, Equipment & Fixtures/Furnishings
- Measurement Technology, Validation/Qualification
- Hygiene, Components, Microbiology
- Outward Transfer, Packaging, Shipment
- Training, Regulations, Networking
Visitors can stroll through the ‘City’ along Cleanzone Avenue or focus on their areas of special interest. The exhibitors’ stands are the buildings and plots found along Cleanzone Avenue and on the streets leading deeper into each district. For trade visitors, this creates a vivid picture of the full range of products and services on offer while affording them insights into the complex and fascinating aspects of controlling contamination hazards.
The exhibitors position themselves in the most important area of the product groups in the midst of their competitive environment.
Cleanzone is aimed at decision-makers from the fields of production management, quality management, systems engineering and hygiene technology in every industry that is interested in designing and operating cleanroom production facilities – from the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries to the field of microtechnology.
Stand rent Cleanzone 2021
Secure a property in Cleanzone City now.
|Stand||Stand rental prices
|9 to 23 m²||EUR 282,- /m² *|
|24 to 49 m²||EUR 259,- /m² *|
|from 50 m²||EUR 219,- /m² *|
|* All prices plus Media package, value of 750,- EUR, plus VAT (if applied), 0,60 EUR/m² Auma-fee and 3,90 EUR/m² environmental fee.|
Cleanzone complete stand package
The Cleanzone complete stand price includes the stand rental fee, as well as all of the other elements of stand construction that you need for a successful trade fair presentation. The sample picture shows an 18 sqm complete stand.
Price: 488,- EUR/m² *
Total price E.g. for 12 sqm: 6.600,- EUR plus VAT
* The fully equipped stand package price is made up as follows: 488.00 EUR/sqm plus Media package, value of 750,- EUR, AUMA fee of 0.60 EUR/sqm, environmental charge of 3.90 EUR/sqm.
- Cleanzone complete stand package (pdf, 91 KB)
- Stand rent
- Obligatory media package
- Carpeting rep, according to colour chart of our stand constructor Fairconstruction
- "Octanorm" wall element, silver, fillings: white, height: 250 cm
- Maxima-Construction as shown on the picture
- Cabin 1x1m with lockable door
- 1 company sign board with logo 80 x 80 cm
- 3 Spotlight LED
- 1 electrical outlet, triple
- Electricity supply
- Info counter, “Concept” in white
- 1 bar table 70 x70 cm in white
- 3 barstools “Coma” in white
- 1 wastepaper basket
- 1 coat rack
- Pre-event and daily cleaning
- Fair tickets (free of charge) for inviting your customers
- 1 parking ticket
- Auma-fee and environmental charge
Standconstruction & services
Turnkey mini presentation stand, area approx. 4 sqm, consisting of:
- 1x Presentation unit, upright, 1250 x 2650 x 400 mm LxHxD, Digitally printed graphic onto stretch canvas fabric included, with integrated lighting
- Lockable cabinet (integrated in presentation unit)
- 2 x Bar stool Catifa Bar, white, or similar
- 1 x High table Mod. Bridge, white, or similar
- Carpet, Rep quality
- Pre cleaning and daily cleaning
- 1x electrical triple-socket, single phase, 3 kW max. in presentation unit integrated
- Media Package Manager: exhibitor and product directory in the catalogue and on the web, entry in the trade fair navigator app, in the interactive hall and ground plan and in our visitor information system. More information
- Enviromental charge
- 2 Exhibitor Tickets
1.795 EUR, plus VAT (plus AUMA fee 0,60 EUR per sqm)
Conditions of Participation*:
- Your company was founded no longer than 10 years ago (reference date:24. Novermber 2021)
- You employ a maximum of 50 employees
- You have an annual turnover that does not exceed 1 million euros (net)
- You offer innovative products or services specifically for the cleanroom technology industry
*Participation after checking the criteria and availability
COVID-19: Important information for your trade fair activities
Everyone has felt the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. As trade fair, the well-being of everyone involved is extremely important to us. That is why Messe Frankfurt has developed a concept for hygiene, medical and organisational measures that has been approved by the authorities.
We kindly ask you, as an exhibitor, to update your stand construction concepts to satisfy protection and hygiene regulations.
The Cleanzone will take place in Hall 1.2 on 24. + 25. November 2021.Facts Hall 1 (PDF)
Download service information
We are pleased to provide you with the service document on this page. In this document, you will find important information on our services and for your trade fair planning at a glance. This allows us to offer you the best possible support for designing and preparing your trade fair appearance.
Please be sure to forward this service document or the individual information sheets to everyone involved with the trade fair (such as stand constructors, agencies etc.).
- Stand rental price 2021 (pdf, 71 KB)
- Exhibitor information about Cleanzone (pdf, 1 MB)
- Checklist for your fair preparations for Cleanzone 2021 (as at: 9 February 2021) (pdf, 112 KB)
- General Terms and Conditions / GTC Cleanzone 2021 (pdf, 313 KB)
- Important information for your trade fair activities in the time of COVID-19 (pdf, 42 KB)
Set-up and Dismantling times
Regular Set up of Cleanzone at Hall 1.2
22. November 2021: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
23 November 2021: 7 a.m. – midnight
24 November 2021: 0 a.m. – 5 a.m.
The entrance to the fairground is only necessary at the set-up days via the check-in at the gate north!
On 23. November 2021 at 3 p.m. the carpet will be layed in the aisles - therefore from this time on you are only allowed to carry out set-up work on your stand space.
The dismantling of the Cleanzone in Hall 1.2
25. November 2021: 5 p.m. – midnight
26. November 2021: 0 a.m. – 22 p.m.
Once the empties have been delivered, the fairground is opened to drive for trucks. The entrance is only possible via check-in at gate north.
Check-in and vehicle registration
Here you can find all important information about the new Messe Frankfurt check-in system. To ensure your set-up resp. dismantling activities can run as smoothly as possible, all vehicles accessing the fairgrounds will need to be registered by you.
Company name, adress and contact details
Inclusion in 2 product groups
1 Company page
5 Product pages
5 Keywords for full text search
4 Contact persons
5 Direct Links to your Product
10 Social Media Links
6 Document Downloads
The official mobile application of Cleanzone for iPhone und Android contains entry in the exhibitor- and product search engine, hall plan etc.
Please order your compulsory media package via the Media Package Manager.To the Media Package Manager
Tradefair visitors inform themselves about your products in advance, during and after the event. Boost your presence in the exhibitor search with additional products online.
Full media presence
- Full media presence (PDF, 887 KB)
Where do I obtain admission ticket vouchers?
Visitor vouchers are available to your customers free of charge and in unlimited quantities. In the portal Shop for Exhibitor Services, you can create visitor vouchers - even during the event - and invite your customers directly by e-mail or download coupon codes for self-delivery.
Ticket Hotline: +49 69 75 75 51 51
Notes for exhibitors
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories". There are also e-mails in circulation that offer lists of exhibitors and visitors. Please pay attention to our information on this topics:
We would like to inform you that numerous suppliers such as Construct Data (FAIRGuide, Expo Guide), Matic Verlagsgesellschaft mbH and the online catalogue "International Fairs Directory" have issued so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories".
These directories have nothing to do with the official exhibitor directory as issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH.
The official exhibitor directory as well as all online media are strictly issued by Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH in collaboration with Messe Frankfurt Medien und Service GmbH.
The billing of the booked online media is based on the respective trade fair event visited. The invoices correspond to the typical Messe Frankfurt Corporate design.
You can find more information about the so-called "unofficial exhibitor directories" on the home page of the AUMA, the Association of the German Trade Fair Industry.
We would like to inform you about e-mails with such or similar contents:
I am following up to confirm if you are interested in acquiring the Visitor’s List.
Trade fair event*, Frankfurt, Germany
Verified Visitor’s Counts: 10,100
Contact record includes: - Contact Name, Company Name, Contact Title, Telephone, E-mail and Web Address.
Let me know your interest, so that we can send you cost & additional information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
* trade fair event e.g. Heimtextil, Nordstil, Ambiente.
There is no cooperation between the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH and e-mail senders who offer an alleged "Attendees List/Visitors List" or similar. Visitors and/or exhibitor lists for trade fairs will by the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition GmbH not be passed on, sold or passed on for sale to third parties in any other unauthorized way. Only non-personalized data (among others no personal e-mail addresses) is publicly accessible in the context of trade fairs. The scope of the exhibitor application depends on the marketing services (media package, exhibitor search, catalog etc.) booked for the trade fair event.