Cleanzone 2020 will take place as a purely digital event. In addition to the exhibitors' innovations, you can follow the conference programme in the virtual realm and network within the Cleanroom Community.
Your ticket to the Cleanzone Digital Edition
From 20 October you can purchase your ticket for the Cleanzone Digital Edition. Take part in the Cleanzone as a visitor during the year of the coronavirus and benefit from a once-only offer of a free ticket – a savings of 45 euros.
The Cleanzone ticket includes the entire conference programme in live stream throughout the two-day event. All networking opportunities and selected content will also be available for several weeks after the event. The virtual realm can be accessed from all devices (laptop, smartphone or tablet). We look forward to your participation.
Your benefits from the new digital features
The Cleanzone ticket includes a number of new digital features that offer you many opportunities for interaction and networking.
- Experience the extensive conference programme via live stream.
- Learn more about the nominees of the Cleanzone Award and chose your favourite.
- Actively take part in discussions and question-and-answer sessions.
- Use the digital exhibitor search to discover the latest information on all the companies exhibiting and on their products and contact persons.
- Use intelligent (AI-supported) matchmaking to network with suitable business partners.
- Get to know lots of new contacts quickly with speed networking.
- Utilise the chat function or one-to-one video calls to interact with other participants directly.
- You can compile your own individual programme in a timetable online.
- You will obtain additional recommendations regarding the conference content and product presentations that might be of interest to you.
Your access to the virtual realm
By purchasing a Cleanzone ticket, you will get access to the Cleanzone Digital Edition. You will need your e-mail address as well as your registration ID for the login process and further use. You will receive your login data in a separate e-mail in advance of the event, as soon as the online registration* is possible. Then you will be able to sign up, set your password and complete your individual profile.
* available from November 2020
5 easy steps to get started
How does the login process work:
- Register for the Cleanzone Digital Edition with your email address and your registration ID.
- Set your password.
- Complete your individual profile by editing your personal information and interests in order to obtain recommendations. Having a complete profile will allow you to gain more meaningful networking opportunities.
- Add interesting programme content to your timetable and schedule additional meetings.
- Take action on recommendations made for you in order to receive further suggestions for content that might be of interest to you.